The kids are going back to school, and with that comes the inevitable repetition of two cursed mommy challenges: lost stuff and the constant need to pick up birthday party gifts & cards. I can’t believe how many hoodies and electronics my boys have lost because they weren’t labeled. And with two kids, I can count on at least ten birthday parties (or more) throughout the year, yet when the party morning arrives, the last thing I want to do is the frantic last-minute cranky-mommy-mad-dash to Target; where I always ask myself (when paying for a $3.50 card that the kid doesn’t even open) ‘Why, for the love of Mike, don’t I just stock up on this shit ahead of time?’ Below are my picks for labeling your kid’s stuff and stocking up for birthday parties this year. May you never have to dash to Target cursing or rifle through the scuzzy lost and found boxes this year. Click on the photos to purchase. *Scroll to bottom for a 50% savings link (non-advertised) if purchasing with Tiny Prints.
1. Name Labels (Stick to all those school supplies, notebooks, binders, etc.)
2. Clothing Labels (Because you know your kid is going to lose his raincoat the first time it rains.)
½” x 1/3/4″ rectangular no-iron clothing labels. Just write with a permanent marker, peel and stick. Permanent adhesive is guaranteed to stay on clothes for at least 20 washer and dryer cycles. The labels work with many fabrics except denim.
3. Personalized Lunch Boxes: (Because the lunch room lost and found is impossible to locate.)
Why not throw in some Lunch Box Notes? (Because not all days are wonderful in the cafeteria, and these will brighten your kid’s day, and make you feel great, too.)
BIRTHDAY PARTY PICKS
1. Gift Tag Stickers (Because why pay $3.50 for a card that gets lost or never opened?)
2. Birthday Party Gifts & Cards: (Because kids over the age of 7 enjoy picking out their gifts rather than anything you pick out and then have to wrap with wrapping paper.)
Stocking up on a bunch of gift cards and ready-to-go Happy Birthday cards this year will save your sanity. Clicking the photo will take you to Amazon to purchase.
*Get $25.00 off a $50.00 purchase site-wide at Tiny Prints by clicking this link to shop. (Non-advertised site-wide sale; exclusive to Blogger affiliates like me. Also get free shipping with orders of $49.00+ by using promo code FREESHIP49 at checkout.
🙂 Happy shopping!