You’re going to fall in love with this quick & easy Asian dressing because it takes 2 minutes to throw everything into a mason jar. Just cover and shake it up and you’re done! You can put it on almost anything, and it will keep in the fridge for a good week. Just give it a shake before using.
Serve up a crisp green salad with this dressing and serve it alongside a platter of my Famous BBQ Thai chicken.
quick & easy asian dressing
- ⅔ cup grape-seed oil
- ¼ C rice vinegar
- 1 TBS organic tamari sauce
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- juice of 1 small lemon (optional - if you like it tangy)
- big pinch of fine grain sea salt
- big pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or dressing shaker.
- Cover and shake until combined.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for one week.
If you like it a little sweeter then add 1 TBS. honey
Make it into a peanut dressing by adding 1 TBS natural peanut butter & 2 tsp. honey (or to your preference).