What are you up to this weekend?
I have – for the first time in a long time – invited friends over for a Super Bowl gathering. CBS covers Super Bowl this year & offers live streaming from the web. Kick off is at 6:30; will you be watching?
I’m looking forward to a bustling, noisy house and the final roar of the crowd for this football season. As for the food; I’m taking the easy route and ordering from Tom Jenkins Bar-B-Q in Fort Lauderdale, which is the kind of place that emits such a wonderful aroma when you drive by that your mouth starts watering. If you have not been there yet, you must go! If you want to order do so quickly — they have a special Super Bowl package for $122.00 that makes having your peeps over stress-free; and are open for pick-up on Sunday just for this occasion.
I wish for you a fun and relaxing weekend, Big Girl. Here are a few bits and pieces I found for you from my travels around the web this week.
- Global living with an Aussie twist.
- Mexico’s most-beloved cocktail is NOT the Margarita — meet the Paloma.
- 5 steps to getting French Girl Hair.
- Anyone up for Downton Abbey bingo?
- Your cute kitty is a killing machine.
- Could you save a life?
- This voice OMG (turn it up)!