this post contains affiliate links
Hydroflask review + giveaway!
With the New Year came some
shrieking sweeping resolutions. The first & easiest fix?
No more water cups & left all over the house and no more plastic water bottles…
I declared. I researched the market. Then I bought everyone in my household their own Hydroflask water bottle for Christmas. Here’s why I love my
why I love Hydroflask:
- Customize colors combination for each member of my family
- Wide mouth option accepts fridge door ice
- No sweat, no condensation marks on the furniture
- No more plastic water bottles
- Keeps contents piping hot or chilled for over 6+ hours
- Made in the USA in Oregon
- Stainless steel construction
- Cap is BPA-free
- Various cap and handle options
- Rugged construction
Living in south Florida – the land of perpetual summer, it’s important to me that my water stay cool and Hydroflask does the job. I’ve broken so many overpriced made-in-China junky overpriced water bottles, that I decided it was worth it to invest in top quality construction that lasts.
25% Off Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Bottles! Use offer code Standard-25 at checkout. Expires 1/31 at midnight! Coupon Code: Standard-25
I love my Hydroflask so much that I contacted the company, and I’m super happy that we are now affiliate partners! Chantelle over at Hydroflask is so great, she even sent one to me for free so I’m giving it away to one lucky reader, maybe you?
enter the giveaway