Looking for the most comfortable sandals?
Recommending the Reef Ginger.
I know some of you are still in boots right now, but it’s been in the 80′s here all winter, so I hope you’ll bear with me for this post.
Can we talk about feet? South Florida Big Girls know from experience that you can’t walk around barefoot on hard tile or marble year-round and expect your feet to feel fine or look good. Most days, cushion is needed and for me, there is one flip-flop that delivers the most comfortable ride. I just ordered my third pair.
Benefits of the Reef Ginger:
- So soft and cushioned; they’re like wearing pillows on your feet. (My heels don’t get all calloused.)
- So lightweight I forget I’m wearing them
- Offer rare arch support in a flip-flop.
- They float in water — great for boating, the beach, or just by the pool.
- Good tread — you won’t be slipping on the wet pool deck.
- The more you wear them, the more they conform to your foot.
I have a pair I wear inside the house and another pair for outside. The Ginger comes in black, black with pink or multi-color straps, & brown – $26.00 or under depending on the retailer.
P.S. I wrote this review because I’m passionate about shoes and feet that feel good, not because some one paid me to. See the full disclosure HERE.