Hi, I’m Heather Serody, founder of Thrive In Midlife here at HeatherSerody.com. I help women in midlife thrive with a ketogenic way of eating and a modern & natural approach to health & wellness. Keep scrolling to find out how I can help you get your energy back, lose weight, achieve vibrant wellness and make the changes you’ve been wanting to make in your life. All you need are some simple tools, and some inspiration to make it happen.
- Learn why the ketogenic way of eating is so effective for controlling your weight in midlife. I teach you the simple science and how to get started losing weight and gaining back your energy without hunger even when other ways of eating have failed you.
- I’ve got tons of yummy low carb recipes that are simple to prepare all with nutrition information.
- Resources, research, and buying guides for a more natural and toxin-free beauty routine.
- Whether you’re looking to get better sleep, balance your hormones, get fit, stop overdrinking, want to lose weight, know what supplements to take, I’ve got the wellness resources you’re looking for. I’ve done all the research & so you don’t have to.
- Learn about the law of attraction, get productivity hacks, incorporate minimalism into your life, detoxify your home, get holiday inspiration or want playlists for every month & mood
- Shop my recommended low carb pantry items, clean beauty products, or book a one on one consult with me.
what readers are saying:
‘I really do feel like you reminded me to cut the shit, get sober, and be beautiful. And I thank you so much for that.”
“I very recently discovered your blog and I want you to know…you have motivated and inspired me…to no end this week. If just touching one person was your goal, you did just that.”
“Thank you so much for the courage of being vulnerable. I have felt so much shame for my journey of not knowing what to do with my life, of doing things that took me nowhere, anger, shame of being jealous… All because deep inside I know there is a Big Life for me that I deserve. I am ready to stop fighting and follow my heart. Thank you, thank you for your courage.”
You’ll always be the first to get the free things I’m constantly developing for my community & access to the entire resource library:
- The Guide to Thrive: 5 of the most effective tips to start feeling better fast
- The Self-Coaching Worksheet
- The Keto Weekly Intermittent Fasting, Exercise, & Meal Planning worksheet
- 7-Day Keto Meal Plan & Intermittent fasting guide for weight loss
Plus many more.
As a wife to a traveling yacht captain and mother of two, my 30’s went by in a blur of adrenaline. I got really good at struggling to do everything myself and burning myself out the process trying to do it all. I managed to fit everything in by surviving on very little sleep. Soon after, I was struggling with unexplained weight gain for the first time in my life and nothing was working.
I found my answers by researching the new science of wellness & weight management and started the conventional wisdom about how to eat, exercise, and lose weight. I began experimenting & I tried new things. I opened my mind. I made mistakes, but I also I learned how to reverse two bouts of early onset menopause, how to properly test and heal my thyroid, optimize my hormones, and finally lose the weight.
I discovered that my unconscious thinking patterns were sabotaging my best efforts to eat better, feel better, and lose weight. so, I learned everything I could about the power of positive metacognition to deliberately direct my thinking (metacognition) in a proactive and positive way. When I did, my life started to change for the better—life began to feel easier and less overwhelming.
I stopped settling and started making changes to the parts of my life that had been troubling me for years. I found the courage to change relationships, enforce boundaries, and I decided that I wasn’t going to accept anything less than what I always wanted for myself. I accepted that my life was always a reflection of just how much I was loving and accepting myself.
This place is my love letter to you.
I want to share what I’ve learned because I don’t want it to take you as long as it did for me to feel in control and thriving again.
Are you ready?
I love your encouragement and your sweet way…please keep shining your positive light out there.”
I love your weekly emails…my favorites are the motivational quotes and bits.”
I love your site. I especially like the wonderful recipes.”
I get ideas from your recipes and food posts…and I just love your tips on yoga and staying healthy as we age.”
Want some one-on-one support? I offer phone consulting for keto, losing weight, or life coaching.
let’s keep in touch
Let me know how you are doing or ask me a question by sending me a tweet, connect with the community on Facebook & follow me on Instagram where I vlog IG stories most evenings during my walks or while I’m cooking or baking up something yummy!
You’ve totally got this and I’m with you all the way.