So, you’ve heard about a ketogenic diet and you want to know more? You’re in the exact right place to find all of the resources and information that I’ve created for a keto newbie like yourself. It takes some time and effort to really understand what keto is, what it’s good for, if it’s right for you, and how to get started in a way that helps you have a successful and positive experience.
- Why you can’t lose weight in midlife.
- Paleo, Primal, & Keto – what’s the difference & what’s best for you?
- How keto works
- Why low fat is officially dead & 4 other health myths debunked.
- how to get started with a keto diet
- getting your keto macros right
- how to deal with keto flu
- keto coffee – what’s right for you?
- how to test your blood sugar & ketones
- how to deal with keto haters
- Read about my experience with keto here.
- Click here to get a printable weekly keto planner (free download for subscribers) to help you plan your meals, workouts, and keep a daily 18-hour intermittent fasting schedule.
- Post-exercise recovery considerations for those eating keto.
- Recipe Index – I’ve reworked most of my recipes to make them low carb/keto friendly.
- The 5 best natural keto approved sweeteners
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, confused, or need some help troubleshooting keto then book a consulting session with me to get your keto questions answered.
Keto Meal Plans
After your initial keto start, you may want to have some additional menus to help you plan and prep your meals ahead of time to keep you successful and on track without having to track your macros, count calories, or test your ketones. If you’re on the list, you’ll get notified as soon as meal plans are available, too.