Paleo? Vegetarian? Ketogenic? Vegan? Different eating styles work for different people. You already know how to eat in a way that works best for you, but you might need a meal planning & prep system that saves you time and that can help you be more consistent in your preferred way of eating. This system is simple to use and is completely customizable to your preferences.
In 2014 I lost over 17 pounds by meal planning and prepping my meals ahead of time and working out daily as part of my experiment to get younger that year.
Since that initial success I noticed over time that when I would go off-track, it was because I wasn't meal planning consistently. Traditional meal planning & prep takes time and effort. It always seemed like I'd be in the grocery store starving trying to remember what to pick up in order to cook my favorite meals.
Even if I did manage to flip through some recipes before heading out to shop, It would take way too long. It took too long to try to estimate how much time those recipes would take to prepare. It took too long to figure out extra servings for my family. It took to long to put it all together.
The whole Sunday meal prep process became this big overwhelming thing I had to accomplish and I started to dread it. I knew there had to be an easier way if I could just get organized, so that's what I did. I made up a few printable worksheets to help me through meal planning. Over many revisions, experimenting, perfecting my system for over two years, and hearing feedback from you I have now created a complete meal planning system that is completely flexible.
I cracked the code of weekly meal plan & prep by figuring out the basic elements. Then I created easy to use printables that make meal planning and prep simpler, less time consuming, and so much easier to follow.
streamlined meal planning requires:
- A schedule that tells you what the types of recipes you need to prep and how much.
- An index of your favorite recipes to quickly pull from.
- A visual layout that shows you exactly what you're going to eat at every meal to keep you on-track through the week.
This meal planning program includes each of these elements: a program explanation guide PLUS 3 printable worksheets to streamline and simplify your meal planning & preparation.
a closer look at the downloads:
1. The Thrive In Midlife Meal Planning Program
An electronic guide that explains exactly how to use the program and three printables. It explains how to efficiently schedule your time to minimize your time commitment for meal planning, preparation, and shopping. Includes tips and tricks to help you start meal planning & prepping like a boss.
2. The Meal Planning Worksheet and shopping list (printable #1)
This is your planning assistant. It tells you what the types of recipes you need to choose & and how much to shop and prepare for both meal prep days.
3. A Customizable Recipe Index of your favorite go-to recipes (printable #2)
This is a fillable PDF document that you can expand and edit over time. By doing so, you will have a list of your favorite recipes in one place, which allows you to scan through and know instantly where to find the recipe makes picking out meals for the week a snap.
4. Meal Planner Week At A Glance (printable #3)
This is your visual layout of all the meals you plan to eat for the week. Filling this sheet in gives you a quick visual reminder to keep you on track. At the same time, filling this out harnesses the power of your prefrontal cortex – the advance planning part of your brain – to commit to good choices ahead of time so that you can be successful.
- You will meal prep meal prep on Sunday & Wednesday evening. Of course, if you prefer to prep everything in one go on Sunday, you can.
- During meal prep, you will make extra and use next-day leftovers in order to minimize cooking.
- This program includes prepping healthy go-to snacks between breakfast and lunch, and lunch and dinner. Keeping yourself from getting too hungry is key to avoid cravings or overeating at a single meal.
- The program also automatically schedules in eating out or using up leftovers for Saturday lunch and dinner. Since meal prep takes time, organization, and dedication, I find that it's good to look forward to Saturday as your day to eat out &/or use up leftovers.
what people are saying
Beautiful and awesome! Thank you! -shiborbythesea
I just found this post & it's perfect!! Definitely excited to print it out & get to meal prepping ? This is just what I have been needing! -tiu_mamma1
Super cool, thanks! -tiuabbys
This is great! Thanks so much!! -dorie
Give yourself the tools to make attaining your goal of consistently eating healthy a reality. This meal planning program can be used indefinitely and leverages the most from your time and your workouts to finally put all of the pieces of your healthy lifestyle together so that you can reach your goals, show up for your health, and thrive.
Imagine what you can accomplish with your health and fitness when you finally have a system in place that works week after week to support you and your goals. Start meal planning like a boss right now.
Get the Thrive In Midlife Meal planning Program now for just $15